Saturday March 21 2020
To all of our Valued Clients:
- As of today, March 21, 2020, Lyric Hi-Fi, Inc’s NYC showroom will be closed temporarily to client visits due to precautions taken to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus COVID-19. This will be in effect for as long as required by current conditions. Please understand that Lyric Hi-Fi is NOT closing permanently!!
- Our phone lines will remain open and we will attempt to provide limited service remotely if possible. If a problem can be handled easily, such as with a simple phone call to walk the client through a problem with the operation of their system, then we will make every attempt to do so. Clients will be asked for their credit card information over the phone and will be billed at our standard labor rate of $175.00 per hour/per man, with a minimum 1/2hr charge.
- For any new sales, purchases, service calls or open invoice payments, Lyric will accept charge card payments over the phone. To make your purchase easier, we will provide FREE doorstep or doorman delivery on a case-by-case basis within a 50 mile radius of our NYC location.
- When possible, and on a case-by-case basis, Lyric will open the showroom by appointment for an audition of a component or system. These are EXTRAORDINARY TIMES and we are all adjusting to the day-to-day changes in our environment. Please feel free to call (212-439-1900) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions or concerns, and I will be happy to help you.
- It is Lyric’s intention to re-open our showroom as soon as conditions permit. We wish to continue our 61 years of history and remain the pre-eminent high-end Audio/Video store in NYC for years to come.
Leonard Bellezza, President